WordPress Website SPECIAL: $300
Back-To-Basics Sale: $300 + The Cost Of Hosting
An AFFORDABLE Web Presence For Vancouver Small Businesses
If you need just a starter website with YOUR branding and YOUR Words and pictures but are not ready to make a significant investment in your web presence, this is perfect for you!
Here’s what you get:
- 1 Branded WordPress Website – Your choice of Light or Dark Theme: $300.00
* Click For Light Theme Example || Click For Dark Theme Example
* Up to 10 pages of content – please supply one Word .doc with text & images
* 1 stock image for the front of the website will be provided
* If you have one of your own, we can use that
* You may browse www.fotolia.com for a stock image, or we will select one for you
* Your WordPress & Hosting logins to update the website / emails yourself if you wish
- 1 Year Of Hosting: $75.00 – netgenus is a proud HostGator Reseller
*Webspace: 50MB || Bandwidth: 500MB || 3 Emails May Be Configured
*You will receive an invoice for $75 once per year unless you cancel
What is NOT included for this very special price:
- Design Customization
- Content Writing
- Technical Support for your email programs
How to GET STARTED RIGHT NOW:
We require a $200.00 deposit to put your website into our work queue. Please note that turnaround time for a starter website is 1-2 business days after we receive your logo and the word document with your text and images. If you don’t already have a domain, you may either purchase one yourself at www.godaddy.com to keep costs down or we can purchase one for you for 2 years for an additional cost of $50.00.
Please click the PayPal button to start the ball rolling or phone (604) 440-3564 for more information. You may also inquire by clicking here.
When netgenus first started out, we focused on the smallest of small businesses around town and came in at a price point that nobody could resist.
At that time, not many people even understood all the advantages of having a WordPress website and believe it or not, it was sometimes hard to convince people that this is the best platform to develop on unless you have some need to go to Drupal and pay more, or you have a completely unique online requirement which can only be serviced by a custom online solution. For most small businesses, WordPress is the best solution.
Now, years later, our websites generally start out at $1,200, and MORE than worth that price tag.
Still, we want to be able to service the smaller companies or companies which just have not allocated much budget to a website for whatever reason, and we are offering a special price for this special service.